What type of information we collect from our visitors?
You have to provide us some information at the time of registration and ordering a product. This helps us in providing a better experience.
When do we collect information?
Your information is collected when you register on our website, order a product, subscribe to a newsletter, complete surveys and fill out a form on our platform.
How do we use your information?
We require you to provide information on registration, purchasing a product, newsletter subscription, marketing communication and surfing our website. Your information is helping us in following:
- To deliver the most interesting contents and personalize your experience.
- To improve our website according to your requirements and latest trends.
- To response quickly when you send us a request.
- To manage our contents, promotions and other features.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To get feedback and reviews of customers on services and products.
- To keep in touch with you via live chat, phone inquiries and email.
Protection of your information
Regular scan is performed to check security holes and vulnerabilities in order to make you visit our website safely and protect your information from unauthorized people.
Your personal information is saved in secured database system and limited numbers of our official have access to this information. Your personal/credit information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All this information is managed by authorized people of website.
We have many safety measures for users when they order a product and access their personal information.
We process transaction through a gateway provider and do not store or process on our servers.
Our purpose of using Cookies is to:
- Remember and process your orders in shopping cart.
- Keep track of user preference for better experience in future.
- Monitor advertisements on our website.
You can turn on notification for cookies from your browser setting. If cookies are turned off, some features will be disabled. It will not affect user experience and factors that enhance better user experience.
Information of non-personally identifiable visitor may be provided to third-parties for advertisement and marketing purposes.
Third-party Services and Links
Third-party services and products may be offered on our websites with approval but these parties a have their separate privacy policies. So are not responsible for activities and contents of these websites. However, we are very careful in protection of our websites and feedbacks about anything on our websites in are appreciated.
Google advertisements have certain requirements to provide best experience to users. These requirements are explained in Google Advertisement Policy:
Google AdSense Ads on our Website
We have following implementation:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Reporting of Google Display Network Impressions
- Evaluation of Demographic and Interest Reporting
- Integration of Double Click Platform
In order to collect data related to user interactions and ad impressions, we use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics Cookies) along with third-party cookies (Google Double Click Ads Network).
Users can set preferences for Google advertisements from Google Ad Settings page to change the sequence of ads shown to them. On the other hand, you can change the settings by visiting the Official Advertisement Ad Network settings page or browser ad on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Obeying the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we agree on the following:
- Users are allowed to visit our website anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
You are not tracked when you have set Do Not Track mechanism in your browser. We do not send cookies and advertisements when you have DNT on.
Third-party behavioral tracking
Third-party behavioral tracking is allowed on our website.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
In the matter of collection personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is imposed. In United States Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Protection Agency, impose the COPPA Rule on operators of websites and online service providers directed to children under 13 years old.
In accordance with Children Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not market to children under 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
Fair Information Practices Principles are considered as most important factor in development of data protections laws and these principles are implemented all around the world. These laws are originated from the basic privacy laws in United States. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles along with many privacy laws for data protection is very complex process.
We follow the Fair Information Practice and we are responsible for any activity which is against Fair Information Practices.
pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have allowed file case in courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
In order to set rules for commercial use of emails, commercial messages and to give recipient the right to stop receiving these emails, The CAN-SPAM Act is a law is developed.
Our purpose of collecting your emails is to:
- Respond to queries and requests
- Send you important information.
- Complete orders and send confirmation as well as update messages.
- Send additional information about services and products.
- Inform you about new services and product via messages.
Obeying CANSPAM Act, we agree to the following term:
- There is no false/illegal use of email addresses
- Following reasonable way, identify the messages as advertisement.
- Mention physical address of our office or business.
- Third-party email marketing services are monitored for compliance.
- Complete opt-out/unsubscribe requests rapidly.
- Provide the link to allow users to unsubscribe from email list.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, please send us a message on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove your name from subscribers list.
Last Edited on 2016-12- 11